Freshly cleaned

Shaun1982

Cheers dave,i got my bonnet off nurrish & had cleaned my car the day before,needless to say it was a waste of time :lol: it was black by the time i got home again :thumbdown:

Must pop out to it later & see what the new bulbs i fitted earlier are like too.got some nicer looking 6k bulb in now B)

Good man,, make sure you post another piccy up in the dark....

I am going to give mine a good going over on Monday I think, weather permitting. Spent 1500 on it in the last month so need to get the most out of it... Really looking forward to this sat nav and mp3 gizmo. My jdm bose unit is total Tottenham, a steaming pile of hotspur. Jumps all the time.

Pain in the rear with no music. Although, I must admit since I got a decent exhaust I tend to like to listen to that instead of bucks fizz's greatest hits (joke) :lol:

Whats the damage on the cf bonnet Shaun? do you reckon one would look any good on my GM? Reason being some $%^& keyd it and its going to be around 300 for a respray so might aswell get a new one.....

I dont get much choice of what to hear with having a K1 :lol:

I got a great deal on the bonnet,Dave had pretty much not used his car since forking out the £600 plus i think the Seibon is so when it popped up for sale i scooped it up for £380 & my bonnet i think it was. It stil llooks new now & the weave is pretty much perfect across the whole thing.

Ill hopefully get the 'dreaded eyebrows' fitted tomorow that most people on here hate :boxing:

Ha ha,, glad I didn't go for the K1 as I use the car everyday. Although I was tempted.... :)

Sounds like a good deal you got there then Shaun. It does make it look good.

I looked at the brows on your other thread but didn't post a yeah or neigh. TBH, I do like them but I think you can do too much sometimes, and your motor looks pretty spot on in its current form. But at the end of the day,,,, its your car, if you want them on thats your perog.

:thumbs:

Dave

Thanks Bronzee B)

Pimm i only took the one,im gettin bored of taking photos of it at the minute as theyre all the same,in the drive same angles etc :thumbdown: BUT when the weathers dry enough to go anywhere without it gettin dirty like it is again now then ill get some in other places :#1:

Thanks Bronzee B)

Pimm i only took the one,im gettin bored of taking photos of it at the minute as theyre all the same,in the drive same angles etc :thumbdown: BUT when the weathers dry enough to go anywhere without it gettin dirty like it is again now then ill get some in other places :#1:

I know what you mean, roll on the summer month's as I have had more than enough of this crappy weather.