WANTED: Eibach Spacers 20mm for Rays Alloys

Jak

Hi mate, I have the spacers you are looking for, (I think!) I bought them last year but sold the car before fitting them.I want £100 posted

Attachments:

Hi mate,

Thanks for that! i will take those if you can confirm that they are definatly hubcentric ones with the correct size centr bore, are these the Eibach ones?

Jak

Oh right, still, shouldn't cause too much of a problem though should it? Have sent a pm and they appear to be the right centre bore but just waiting for a size confirmation now - have asked about payment method so hopefully should be getting these soon :yahoo:

although im having a group buy just now, i will be contacting eibach on monday to see if i can get a bit more to work with to get the costs down

i still can get you these for 95-100 quid though if interested as an individual order.

hubcentric, system 6 fitment which is easy bolt on

Is that 95-100 for four spacer though or just the two? It looks like the set ricardo is offering is for all four wheels? Where as I assumed the sets in the group buy were priced per axel? So with postage would end up a around the £180 mark?

Jak