Would this work?

Shaun1982

As you have a JDM you may want to check to see if you have the loom connection.

Cant remember the JDM's coming with this type of setup.

You got a bose or stock HU?

I have one I could lend you but at that cost, you may as well buy it as p+p will prob cost as much!

Not sure fiddy,dont think its a bose as its just a standard looking single din with a md changery thing underneath but if i had to guess id say i must have the stuff as ive got the buttons on the wheel & i get a crazy jap message on my screen like so......

phone.jpg

Attak id be connectin my samsung tocco ultra

I don't think that cradle will work for you mate ...

I had a similar cradle in my zed when I purchased it ... I had to remove it in order to use the bluetooth adapter ...

The cradle in the listing clicks into the connector that the bluetooth adapter would go ...

Have a look at this thread, it has pictures of the correct type of cradle needed for bluetooth.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=20757

Hmmm think your right there then,that looks totally different. Would you say ill have the neccessary stuff in my car obviously minus the cradle & adapter?

Have you got anything in the rear centre cubby?

Guess there are 3 bits (all mine got ripped out when I got it!)

the holder that connects into the loom, then the phone adapter (which I think this is) and then the bluetooth module.

As I say I have the holder and then the adapter if you want to try it.

It may be as cheap to get a sony single din with blutooth adapter? :shrug:

All ive got in the rear cubby is a double drinks holder & the flap that lifts out to get access to whatevers down there.lol

You will prob have to take the centre console out to find the white loom plug.

IIRC though the JDM's have a different setup and the system in the UK was a dealer fit when they landed here. Again someone with a JDM thats tried it will know more!

From what i remember theres some sort of plug under there somewhere that i saw while stripping the car to get the bose sub bracket out etc.From narcotix link one end of it is under the passenger side glove box isnt it?

yeh it should be a white rectangular 6 or 8 pin plug to fit into the uk phone holder, runs off the loom cable that attaches onto the hazards and the light in the ashtray! It sits under the rear center flip up lid cubby

• 8 months later...