1000th member!

Removed

In just over 7 months we have 1000 registered members on the site!

I personally feel really proud of this achievement and thank all active (and also the "lurkers") members of this Community for the support shown and for the hard work in populating the site with useful info for all 350Z owners!

:clap::#1::drunk::yahoo:

I personally feel really proud of this achievement and thank all active (and also the "lurkers") members of this Community for the support shown and for the hard work in populating the site with useful info for all 350Z owners!

Your welcome :thumbs:

Your welcome :thumbs:

check again ;):lol:

Great site, that's why. Good achievement guys, especially when you consider the relatively limited numbers of Zeds on the road. Must work out as a good percentage! :thumbs::thumbs::band:

although it's fair to say not all members are owners :)

but it's good stuff nonetheless, especially considering how it all came to life! :teeth:

Great site, that's why. Good achievement guys, especially when you consider the relatively limited numbers of Zeds on the road. Must work out as a good percentage! :thumbs::thumbs::band:

although it's fair to say not all members are owners :)

but it's good stuff nonetheless, especially considering how it all came to life! :teeth:

Agree, but most are I'd guess and those that aren't either have owned or will!!

Guest prescience
A great big thanks to all the members for making this place what it is! :group:

Onto the next milestone I guess!

Er, and the something big we've been promised is.....? ;)

A few hours organised downtime - did you enjoy it :lol:

LOL - yes that was it!

Well actually in all seriousness, we do have something big for you guys, and the 1000 memer milestone seems as good a reason as any to release it - BUT.....

I have been a little snowed under with work, so havent had time to finalise it yet - but its coming.... dont worry.... :D

LOL - yes that was it!

Well actually in all seriousness, we do have something big for you guys, and the 1000 memer milestone seems as good a reason as any to release it - BUT.....

I have been a little snowed under with work, so havent had time to finalise it yet - but its coming.... dont worry.... :D

Oooooh, you're such a tease! :winkiss:

(PS Never thought I'd get to use that smiley! :p )

The guys that run this forum are awesome. Good work!

Not only because you do a brilliant job, often your good work is hidden from non-techie users (like moving threads to the appropriate forum + other techie stuff) but because you also provide a centrifugal force to bring us all together.

You have made owning a Z more fun.

Thank you.

Steve