Group Buy Requests

Miami-GT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are gonna be bad for my bank balance and my relationship! :scare:

And traders dont get holidays :D We need stuff all year round!

Looked on MiamiGT webby last night, is Nismo the best exhaust out there?

Only ask cos they had some other familiar names for same or less money, and i know nismo is the official one, but was just curious.

not necessarily the "best"

great quality, great sound, not true dual (if you want to go FI you might as well get a true dual in the first place)

but there are also toher exhausts that are as good quality and sound great too.

forget about hp gains anyway ;)

Ok, so say Val i have £1000 to spend on an exhaust.

What would you recommend? Go for nismo or something else?

Not looking for any real hp gain, as i know the N/A route is a pain to get real hp out of.

Dont mind how loud it gets, so long as it doesnt become like a corse with a tin can on it. Loud exhausts can sound great, so long as the sound is nice? Make sense lol? :D

my personal favourites noise wise are, in random order and not considering other addons like cats headers etc that will modify the sound:

Nismo

HKS Titanium true dual

Milltek

Invidia G200

All these are imo good quality and fitment, I'm just giving you my opinion with reagrds to noise.

my personal favourites noise wise are, in random order and not considering other addons like cats headers etc that will modify the sound:

Nismo

HKS Titanium true dual

Milltek

Invidia G200

All these are imo good quality and fitment, I'm just giving you my opinion with reagrds to noise.

I like the idea of keeping everything Nissan/Nismo. Hence I'm after a Nismo exhaust and perhaps some rims :teeth:

Nismo

HKS Titanium true dual

Milltek

Invidia G200

I like the idea of keeping everything Nissan/Nismo. Hence I'm after a Nismo exhaust and perhaps some rims :teeth:

fair enough, lots of Nismo goodies to be had, that's for sure! :thumbs:

Nismo

HKS Titanium true dual

Milltek

Invidia G200

fair enough, lots of Nismo goodies to be had, that's for sure! :thumbs:

Like what though? After rims, bodykit and exhaust what other nismo stuff is worth getting?

Nismo

HKS Titanium true dual

Milltek

Invidia G200

Thanks for help mate, do any of the quoted exhausts become 'chavvy' with hi-flow cats?

you kidding me right? Nismo catalogue is VERY long mate...

everyone will have their own view with regards to what's "worth" getting" though

I appreciate that there is probably loads of stuff in the catalogue but which of it is worth buying? e.g everyone reckons the Nismo sports filter is a waste of money. :scare:

I did buy! was one of my first mods :blush: and yes it's a waste of money :lol:

there's tons of performance Nismo stuff mate that's worth buying, just too much to list! in fact what could be worth to me, might not be worth to you! tell us what your plans are other than just have your car Nismoed then we could suggest stuff?

there's tons of performance Nismo stuff mate that's worth buying, just too much to list! in fact what could be worth to me, might not be worth to you! tell us what your plans are other than just have your car Nismoed then we could suggest stuff?

Performance wise I have no idea. As you all know I'm no expert on mechanics etc :thumbdown:

I'm more into aesthetic mods e.g probably gonna but a Nismo titanium gear knob thingy :blush:

If YOU had my zed what would you do to it?*

*Apart from a respray before Lomoto,Liam's Z or anyone else jumps in :p

Performance wise I have no idea. As you all know I'm no expert on mechanics etc :thumbdown:

I'm more into aesthetic mods e.g probably gonna but a Nismo titanium gear knob thingy :blush:

If YOU had my zed what would you do to it?*

*Apart from a respray before Lomoto,Liam's Z or anyone else jumps in :p

:teeth: (you know me sooo well)

Wheels and zorst a must :thumbs: wheels with black centres like Kev had... not Nismo wheels would look pants on yours IMO

HI Guys - many apologies for being absent

I have just got back... :) Anyone tell me how I get the forum tools to let me know whan a thread comes up please guys?

Thanks for the phone call BTW

Exhausts seem to be the best thing to look at

Nismo

HKS Double

Invidia

Also the hi-flow cats

So will looking at these

I will also cotact the US again - waiting for the NISMO guys over there ot get me prices for the full range