2 Sets of new 20mm Eibach spacers £130 for both

Cragus

Hi guys,

I bought 2 sets of these Eibach spacers to fit on my Z but sadly I have standard rims and the centre bore on the OEM wheels is only 66.3mm. The centre bore of the spacers is 70mm.

Therefore these will only ft aftermarket wheels that have a centre bore of 70mm or larger. The PCD is perfect for the 350z at 5/114.

Never been used £150 delivered!

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

Hi guys,

I bought 2 sets of these Eibach spacers to fit on my Z but sadly I have standard rims and the centre bore on the OEM wheels is only 66.3mm. The centre bore of the spacers is 70mm.

Therefore these will only ft aftermarket wheels that have a centre bore of 70mm or larger. The PCD is perfect for the 350z at 5/114.

Never been used £150 delivered!

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

hmm wonder if they would fit std jdm size 17"'s

No idea? Only why of being sure is whipping the wheel off and measuring the bore I guess - unless someone on here knows off hand.

I'm sad - I want these! Stupid Rays! :byebye:

:yawn: if its not bleeding raining tomorrow I might... or even better check the spare tyre? :scare::lol:

they fit oem 18s?

I had Eibach spacers on 18" OEM wheels so I would say that they would fit ( unless Eibach make different bore sizes ?! ).

Hi guys,

see original post, they wont