Need help with telephone controls/voice commands

s1xtyn1n3

I've recently bought a bluetooth adapter from R800NER and have got it all installed and have paired my phone (HTC HD2) succesfully. I can't however, seem to get the voice stuff to work - at all.

I've followed both guides posted here viewtopic.php?t=8312 and nothing....

Pressing and holding the speak button (left) brings up "phone" on the stereo, but regardless of any commands i seem to give it, it does nothing. Am I missing something or does it sound like the mic isn't working? (i'll try calling myself later to test the mic - but i'm interested to see if i'm missing anything obvious).

yeah i've tried all that :(

maybe the mic's not working...

sounds like it ........ what happens when you press the button to end the call .... you should get a "cancel" from the nice lady

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but try upping the vol on the Bose while on the phone

i'll go give it a shot in a bit - hopefully by cordless landline will work by the car as i'm going to have to test it on my own!

unless you get something from the nice lady she won't be able to dial anything ........... try it the other way round .....sit in the car with your mobile with the car running & radio on etc ................... and ring the mobile with your land line then answer by pressing the button on the steering wheel once (DO NOT HOLD IT DOWN) ........... should get a nice echo . echo . echo . echo . echo . echo .