Are the 313bhp worth it ?

bodyboarder

I have just sold my bmw 330 m sport, befor that s2000, clio cup,cupra r, ............ and so on.

I have found a lovely " buldge" 57 plate, 17k silver, sat nav, gt and rays.... 16 grand ! Sound exactly what i want :D

You bar steward. That's only a grand more than I paid for my 06 a few months ago. WITH HALF THE MILES!

Gimme your address, I'm going to stab you.

EDIT: There is something to be said with getting an older Z though and pocketing the cash. We're lucky in the fact the facelift changed bugger all really. A few interior tweaks here, some LED lights there. But joe blogs won't have a clue if he's looking at a well kept 03 or one of the last 09's. Good for the guys with 03's but not so good for the guys with 07/08's. You could potentially be spending 7k more for not much difference. Apart from age. Go from a 08 350 to an 09 370z and it's a whole other ballgame. Maybe wait another 6 months/year, and pick up a 370z for 20k?

If you can afford it, always go for the newswest car you can.....

Dead right ! go for the newest you can. The differences are all speculative and if what I read hear in the forum is right, So far these good people have not put me wrong. None of the engine mods do anything without a remap.

I have a 58 Z (last of the line) with a Dual CAI. (Which I love) Which I know, gives nothing ,but a better noise whan you push the loud peddle. When it come time for a nice shiny exhaust it will be done with a re-map to get the benefit. :teeth:

Hi, I have just today bought a 313bhp 2008 57 350z GT with 20k miles. There are deals to be had as I paid £17k from kjm Nissan in Reading, £1.5k cheaper than other similar cars in the dealer network. Call me stupid but I only ever buy from official dealers, from previous experience you get much better results if theres ever a problem and your opening line is "I bought it from you x months ago...."

The test drive felt great, much better tied down in handling terms than the Monaro VXR I had 2 years ago. Not as quick as the V8 M3 I just sold but it feels much more characterful and well, just.........more fun :teeth:

Hi, I have just today bought a 313bhp 2008 57 350z GT with 20k miles. There are deals to be had as I paid £17k from kjm Nissan in Reading, £1.5k cheaper than other similar cars in the dealer network. Call me stupid but I only ever buy from official dealers, from previous experience you get much better results if theres ever a problem and your opening line is "I bought it from you x months ago...."

The test drive felt great, much better tied down in handling terms than the Monaro VXR I had 2 years ago. Not as quick as the V8 M3 I just sold but it feels much more characterful and well, just.........more fun :teeth:

Wel :wave: come to the forum