Eibach spacers - possibly for sale

Cragus

Hey guys.

Was sitting bored tonight so after reading a certain post, decided to measure the centre bore (part that sits against the wheel) of the Eibach spacers I bought. It was 7cm dead. Does this mean that they won't fit the OEM Rays? I know they are the correct PCD of 5/114 and both sets are 20mm spacers.

The part number is 90-4-20-016. I will be gutted if they wont as I have bought two sets of these :rant:

If they won't, I may have two sets of Eibach spacers up for sale for people who have rims that can take a slighty bigger bore than the OEM - either that or il be sending them back and getting a set off CS.

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

I know this may cause some contention but I reckon 20mm spacers are too wide for the Zed. I bought a set of H&R 20mm spacers for my 2006 model and these pushed the tyres outside the edge of the wheel arch technically making them illegal. I reckon 15mm is about as wide as you can go legally, and even then I am not convinced they won't rub on the inside of the wheel arch.

I know this may cause some contention but I reckon 20mm spacers are too wide for the Zed. I bought a set of H&R 20mm spacers for my 2006 model and these pushed the tyres outside the edge of the wheel arch technically making them illegal. I reckon 15mm is about as wide as you can go legally, and even then I am not convinced they won't rub on the inside of the wheel arch.

Just u that mate... :shrug:

Think you might be in the minority there mate....the most popular fitting on the site is 20mm all round. Some people even opt to go 25mm at the back. Th only reason I havent tried to put these on my car is I am going to do the discs at the same time so have to wait for these.

Think I might have to sell these or upgrade to rims with a bigger centre bore (which I can't afford just now :lol: )

Hey guys.

Was sitting bored tonight so after reading a certain post, decided to measure the centre bore (part that sits against the wheel) of the Eibach spacers I bought. It was 7cm dead. Does this mean that they won't fit the OEM Rays? I know they are the correct PCD of 5/114 and both sets are 20mm spacers.

The part number is 90-4-20-016. I will be gutted if they wont as I have bought two sets of these :rant:

If they won't, I may have two sets of Eibach spacers up for sale for people who have rims that can take a slighty bigger bore than the OEM - either that or il be sending them back and getting a set off CS.

I Got mine off CS. He does the right ones that you need :thumbs:

I'd go for 20mm all round for the perfect look. My 25mm on the back makes the car look like it needs lowering.

Would be interested to know if the 06+ cars do differ on the spacers, any pics of a 06 or newer car with 20mm spacers all round?

I don't see why there would be any difference. The hubs don't differ between years and the offsets remain the same.

Think you might be in the minority there mate....the most popular fitting on the site is 20mm all round. Some people even opt to go 25mm at the back. Th only reason I havent tried to put these on my car is I am going to do the discs at the same time so have to wait for these.

Think I might have to sell these or upgrade to rims with a bigger centre bore (which I can't afford just now :lol: )

Cragus, take your wheels off and see if they fit. If not go to CS, top man for the job, he sorted me out :)