LED front bumper reflectors. Yey or ney?

UNABASHED

i like it when the light is a strip and not 5 individual dots.

i'm fence sitting on this one.

seen one or 2 before, but not sold on the idea, until i saw fiddy's, but mine are bonded in so mine will be staying classically non lit.

No idea!! You would need to speak to Mike @ Clearcorners.com!

I've been looking at their web site today and their work looks outstanding. B) I assume you had to send your lights over to the US for them to do them for you? That must have cost a bit! :scare:

You can do it with UK lights and it may work out better. I bought a CC set used for the US, they were sent back to Mike @ CC first so he could reposition them, but when they got here I needed to do some repositioning of the wires in the plug as they dont have self levelers in the US. Was quite easy in the end and mike talked me through the whole process. Pretty cool as he didnt charge anything for the refurb of the used ones that he had created in the first place.

They do however come up for sale sometimes on my350z!

Oh and helimeddez, nice repost ;)

Well spotted.

Sorry I was half P*&&^d, so let me off. It was my birthday.

I didn't spot it till I'd done it DOH! :blush:

You can do it with UK lights and it may work out better. I bought a CC set used for the US, they were sent back to Mike @ CC first so he could reposition them, but when they got here I needed to do some repositioning of the wires in the plug as they dont have self levelers in the US. Was quite easy in the end and mike talked me through the whole process. Pretty cool as he didnt charge anything for the refurb of the used ones that he had created in the first place.

They do however come up for sale sometimes on my350z!

Cheers for the info! :thumbs: Don't US headlights cause you an issue at MOT time though as surely they'll be dipping the wrong way (if that makes sense!)? Or can they be set to either UK or US spec?

Also so you happen to know if the prices on the CC web site (e.g. $1300 for 03-05 headlights) include the lights themselves or is that just the cost for the mods? Please say the former! :lol:

• 2 months later...

I've noticed some of you have used 'clearcorners.com', have any of you used 'cincity.com' as I've been waiting on a pair of side reflectors for 2 months and am thinking of abandoning it and getting another pair from somewhere else.

Also do any of you know where in the UK you can send off your headlights to have the internals painted?

I've noticed some of you have used 'clearcorners.com', have any of you used 'cincity.com' as I've been waiting on a pair of side reflectors for 2 months and am thinking of abandoning it and getting another pair from somewhere else.

Also do any of you know where in the UK you can send off your headlights to have the internals painted?

I wouldn't recommend using Cincity mate, lots of people in the US have had issues with them. I think they've even been banned as a trader on my350z.com. If you search on there you'll find the threads.

I'm not aware of ClearCorners scamming anyone or delivering anything less than perfect quality. The downside is that they are sloooooooow. :lol: Hang in there and you should be very pleased with what you end up with. I got a quote for some headlights to be done and was told it would be approx 3 months to turn them around, although I know some people have waited as long as six months! That said, they were REALLY pleased when the headlights finally turned up. B)