Vinyl covered roof

bodyboarder

I popped down to Raccoon myself on Sunday to see what they had.

Black wise, they had the gloss black, satin black and matt black, plus the CF effect.

I may go for the gloss black, mainly because Steve, they guy that runs the local Raccoon shop, pointed out that should I ever decide to sell the car, then it would be reversible, rather than havng a painted roof that may not be to everybodys taste.

Also in talks of possible discounts for members in the East Anglia area, will keep you guys posted on this

BM i'd be interested in a roof wrap, just mulling over several ideas

B) How does that look IRL and would you go the whole car??? (was thinking about using them in the past!)

:bounce:

btw, what exhaust is that?

Hi mate,

There's no photoshop work on those photo's other than a tint on the bottom and getting rid of my reg number so the pictures speak for themselves really. I've seriously contemplated having my whole car done but I've never had the time!

Let me know if you'd like a price for a full wrap. :thumbs:

Oh and the exhaust is fujitsubo, it was on the car when I bought it. It's really quiet on tick over and gives off an awesome deep growl when you boot it. :teeth:

:evil: already got a price for a full wrap... :drunk:

We'll see what happens might knock on your door later on this year. :dance:

Funny enough it looks just like the one on the "Honour" thread ;) The Fujitsubo I mean!! Give up yet, Andlid / Ian?

Gotta agree with Maz0 the effect of polished against not, but I do understand there is some new gloss CF looking wrap coming out isnt there RVGA?

B) How does that look IRL and would you go the whole car??? (was thinking about using them in the past!)

:bounce:

btw, what exhaust is that?

Hi mate,

There's no photoshop work on those photo's other than a tint on the bottom and getting rid of my reg number so the pictures speak for themselves really. I've seriously contemplated having my whole car done but I've never had the time!

Let me know if you'd like a price for a full wrap. :thumbs:

Oh and the exhaust is fujitsubo, it was on the car when I bought it. It's really quiet on tick over and gives off an awesome deep growl when you boot it. :teeth:

:evil: already got a price for a full wrap... :drunk:

We'll see what happens might knock on your door later on this year. :dance:

Funny enough it looks just like the one on the "Honour" thread ;) The Fujitsubo I mean!! Give up yet, Andlid / Ian?

Gotta agree with Maz0 the effect of polished against not, but I do understand there is some new gloss CF looking wrap coming out isnt there RVGA?

scary similar... :disguise: never give up :evil:

i had some gloss finish CF vinyl, but its hard to manipulate, and is mounted on a foil backing, it tore easily and didn't last well outdoors.

is this a new gloss finish CF vinyl, be interested to see this.

KJ are those alloys the factory ones powdercoated?

They look really nice! I like A L O T! B)

Where did you get them done?

Also what colour is the powdercoat? Can't tell if its black or gunmetal??

Reason I ask is I'm selling my current car to get a zed - wheels could do with a refurb and when i get a zed - would love the alloys powdercoated like yours!

Really nice IMO :thumbs:

KJ are those alloys the factory ones powdercoated?

They look really nice! I like A L O T! B)

Where did you get them done?

Also what colour is the powdercoat? Can't tell if its black or gunmetal??

Reason I ask is I'm selling my current car to get a zed - wheels could do with a refurb and when i get a zed - would love the alloys powdercoated like yours!

Really nice IMO :thumbs:

Not sure if they are paint or PC but I can recommend someone that is prob on your route between london and southampton!! Wicked Wheels in Crawley! Think one peice in one colour is about £50 to £60 for PC!