Cooooool I want!

srobrien

Would love too!

Had it on my old MR2 (remote start that is)

The only issue i Had was i had to get a duplicate key cut, while the original key had to (secretly) be taped to the barrel of the ignition, as it needed the chip within the key to operate the ignition.

Now this i didnt mind on my MR2, however i dont like the thought of the doing the same to the Z, and also, it will have to bypass the clutch depression to start too......

Nice idea though, may add the app, and see if i can annoy some americans by pressing the button.... I wonder if i can start their cars from here?!?! ha ha ha

Best get one of these then sparkey...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:;) brilliant work gone into that clip!

Re viper start :thumbdown: wouldn't trust that AT ALL! No password/pin etc to get into the viper app itself :thumbdown: I'm all for remote start on keyring etc since you need to be pretty close for it to work, that stuff is crazy that it seems to work via the GSM network! So you could be in the pub mate grabs your phone and starts your car without you knowing it... and opens the door! :scare:

The Android stuff would be better since it's using bluetooth... (distance wise)

Comment from their website:

Great app, but way too expensive!!!!! $499 SmartStart system+$199 Installation+29 GSM fee per year.... you do the math!!!!

nice

Best get one of these then sparkey...

Yeah that would be cool!! lol!! only problem is whats the point of being 2 foot away from the car and pointing your phone at it? just get in and drrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!

funny vid tho.

and yes the cost is alot especially with road tax. MOTs insurance 40$ is just one more expense per year i dont need. my sisters BF had remote start on his Pulsar. was a massive pain and cost alot to fit. he just ripped it out in the end.