Gauging Interest Standard UK backbox (NOW SOLD)

jacr87

I have a genuine Nissan Backbox that was put on my car october last year and was taken off at the end of the month for my K2 system. This has done less than 500 miles and in mint condition. There is no exhaust rubbers tho.

Would like to know if anyone would be interested in it and offers. I would prefer collection although later on in time a courier could be arranged if the price is right.

I also may have a standard Y pipe for sale aswell this has done 20k approx.

Pictures will follow at the weekend.

Mod's please move this if you think it should go in the for sale section.

and yes it should pop straight on there, nixy's had been bent out of shape a bit so needed persuasion.

I'm cardiyphobic. Had to get Pimm to help with the pop charger and will no doubt need some help when I get my new black aluminium grille to replace the standard bars. Even got my garage to fit the D1 which everybody else says "takes 5 minutes". Oh, and he does my wipers. :blush: In fact, all I've done to the car since buying is put petrol in and polish to within an inch of its life.

Oh, did polish my JDM tips I suppose so not completely useless.

So no, I won't be fitting new exhaust myself.

:lol::lol:

and yes it should pop straight on there, nixy's had been bent out of shape a bit so needed persuasion.

I'm cardiyphobic. Had to get Pimm to help with the pop charger and will no doubt need some help when I get my new black aluminium grille to replace the standard bars. Even got my garage to fit the D1 which everybody else says "takes 5 minutes". Oh, and he does my wipers. :blush: In fact, all I've done to the car since buying is put petrol in and polish to within an inch of its life.

Oh, did polish my JDM tips I suppose so not completely useless.

So no, I won't be fitting new exhaust myself.

:lol::lol:

:lol: no mate, if your not into giving it a go then i wouldnt bother, its so cheap to get a mechanic to do it and much quicker :thumbs: plus you will save some bad language :lol:

He's a great guy. Took off the standard exhaust and fitted the K1 for £25. Also, re-fitted my head unit for free when I didn't like the first job he did. I think he fitted something else on my partner's Miata free of charge and also bought the JDM back-box to my house 'cos it wouldn't fit in my boot.

Dan Reed - Dage Autos - Weston-super-Mare if he's allowed an advert. :#1:

Its louder than a stock JDM ;)

got to be more of a sales pitch like....

Get rid of that wussy JDM whisper box that arrived on your import and replace it with a refined and rumbling UK back box! :yahoo::yahoo:

Great condition with mirror shine pipes, clean and looking great! B)

This is the cheapest way to bring that V6 rumble to life while being beautifully refined as nissan intended.

PM with interest, but be quick, there's only the one! :thumbs:

Get rid of that wussy JDM whisper box that arrived on your import and replace it with a refined and rumbling UK back box! :yahoo::yahoo:

This is the cheapest way to bring that V6 rumble to life while being beautifully refined as nissan intended.

:clap: Cheers. John. :thumbs: Am not really good at pitching sales.

:clap: Cheers. John. :thumbs: Am not really good at pitching sales.

used to be a salesman (hides in shame) :blush: