Thanks to COD MW2!

nixy

I have a new weapon in my house!

My son just bought THE game! Unfortunately for him the xbox is connected to the plasma in the living room and needs to be there for one reason or another. I don't spend an awful lot of time in there so thats fine by me. However..........whenever his bedroom or his bathroom need cleaning I can now have a sudden desire to sit in the living room and watch whatever is on TV!

He got home from work at lunchtime as his shift for today is finished and I said to him - before you go on Xbox live I want your room and bathroom cleaning. I have never seen him get a hoover and mop out so quickly in all my life! :lol:

Thank you MW2! :thumbs:

(mind you the shreiking from downstairs is getting a bit annoying........)

The plasma has one of those settings that moves the pixles every nano second or something to prevent screen burn but as the TV belongs to the ex and he'll be taking it away soon I don't really care! :lol:

Also he has a cable from the router to his xbox as he didn't want to pay for wireless at the moment so he can't reach his room anyway even if he did have a tv bigger than 10 inches! :lol:

I think i may have a tidy house for a while yet! :evil:

i have no clue about these things! It's quite funny how men go all high pitched when they're playing this though! :lol:

Husky was pretty high pitched last night when the inevitable ass kicking was taking place.

:p:p:p

maybe :blush:

Echo that - I wouldnt recomend MW2 running on a plasma. The ammo counter etc in the bottom of the screen may cause some image retention on the screen.

Mind you I may be slightly addicted to the game.

ive been told of your ranking chris :scare::lol::p:p:p