How do I use my Bluetooth adaptor

James B

All,

I'm sure I'm being totally special but I can't for the life of me figure out how to work the bluetooth adaptor my car came with.

The adaptor looks like the pic below but inside the cubby hole (under left arm) there is what looks to be a phone dock. Only thing is the adaptor doesnt clip in and I can't find any wires to plug it in anywhere. :rant:

Sensible non-offensive advice (sure i sdeserve it tho :p ) really appreciated!

You managed to get this sorted yet?

That guide is very good and does give ya all the info you need to get it installed. Once you've got it installed and the led is lit then it's just a case of pairing your phone with the car's bluetooth kit which there are instructions of how to do in the instruction manual that comes with the bluetooth module if I remember correctly?

Has anyone else noticed that the hands free kits seem to make it sound like your in a tunel? I used to have a parrot and the audio quality was a lot better, but the ease of use of the bluetooth kit and the fact that you don't have to mess about installing and aftermarket kit has meant that I still have it at the moment

You managed to get this sorted yet?

That guide is very good and does give ya all the info you need to get it installed. Once you've got it installed and the led is lit then it's just a case of pairing your phone with the car's bluetooth kit which there are instructions of how to do in the instruction manual that comes with the bluetooth module if I remember correctly?

Has anyone else noticed that the hands free kits seem to make it sound like your in a tunel? I used to have a parrot and the audio quality was a lot better, but the ease of use of the bluetooth kit and the fact that you don't have to mess about installing and aftermarket kit has meant that I still have it at the moment

I think the Z kit is good, but the mono speaker is a little poor...I also had a Parrot and the sound from the front speakers was far better...

The Z one has been fine for me though so I;m hanging on lol

Alex

I have to say the system is pretty good, there are no issues with pairing phones either. I often use a Fiat 500 as well and the 'Blue & Me' that is installed in that as standard is sometimes a little funny, there were never any problems with my LG phone but you have to manually connect it to my SE. So no real complaints of the Nissan bluetooth system although the audio is a little weak.