Bumper grill colour coded

lomoto

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's kit is that then Tim?

I like the front end.....it looks mean! :thumbs:

So are you going with this on yours? Is that what you mean?

I wish Mark , no only dreaming.......you boys soon get excited :teeth:

it looks to me like a £15k project to get a Zed looking like that...isnt it gorgeous though??

So who's kit is that then Tim?

I like the front end.....it looks mean! :thumbs:

So are you going with this on yours? Is that what you mean?

I wish Mark , no only dreaming.......you boys soon get excited :teeth:

it looks to me like a £15k project to get a Zed looking like that...isnt it gorgeous though??

lol get it done, you are loaded! ;)

not 15k for the kit. Maybe for everything. But with your wheels, and that front end etc...... it would rock. I wouldn't go for the side exiting exhausts though, you'd keep burning your little tootsies..... ;)

But it does look mighty fine. Although, someone has been carving how many days it took them to do it on the front corner! :D

• 1 month later...
I've just looked back at the earlier posts on this thread and picked up the points made about the towing eye cover. My JDM has one - didn't know this was an issue.

Some one must have bought one for it Jim...I've got one on order now for mine, just got to get it sprayed if I keep the colour coded look

Oh yeah, for anyone who thinks their dealer forgot to fit the towing eye cover at the PDI, you should have a root around at the back of the cubby behind the passenger's seat - mine was there all along!!! :thumbs:

cleaned inside regularly I see :p:scare:;)

Cheeky git! ;) How often do you clean the back of the cubby!!! :p

Oh yeah, for anyone who thinks their dealer forgot to fit the towing eye cover at the PDI, you should have a root around at the back of the cubby behind the passenger's seat - mine was there all along!!! :thumbs:

more often than you by the sound of it :thumbs: certainly no tow eye cover in mine....didnt you even have a look in there when you first bought the car??? :blush:

more often than you by the sound of it :thumbs: certainly no tow eye cover in mine....didnt you even have a look in there when you first bought the car??? :blush:

It's very black in there and so is the cover - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!! :teeth: