Bumper grill colour coded

lomoto

Got a front bumper the other day of Ebay to have sprayed up as a spare to swop, when the chips get so bad I cant stand them anymore :headhurt:

..Was toying with the idea of having it all sprayed the same colour (no Black grill ) any thoughts??

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a front bumper the other day of Ebay to have sprayed up as a spare to swop, when the chips get so bad I cant stand them anymore :headhurt:

..Was toying with the idea of having it all sprayed the same colour (no Black grill ) any thoughts??

Hard to say, cant you play about in photo shop?? I think it will probably be a bit too much...

Hard to say, cant you play about in photo shop?? I think it will probably be a bit too much...

Nope useless on a computer Mike... :blush:

Hmmm, could take away some of the agressiveness of the front end I reckon

yep know what you mean, wont really know until its done and put on the car...No great shakes to spray grill black though I suppose if it looks pants :headhurt:

True, ah sod it give it a pop :thumbs:

How much did you pay for the bumper if you don't mind me asking?

£25

bargain. How much to spray? and who you thinking of using?

I reckon a top notch spray job will be £100-150 , will use a guy I know down in Derby who sprayed my rear spoiler. (has done other work for me as well ) not cheap but does 100% job

Nope useless on a computer Mike... :blush:

Lomotosigtemp.jpg

Not a great Photoshop job but gives you an idea. If you can sent me an origional high quality picture then I play about and see if I can do a much better job.

P.S. I think I'm gonna like it.

the 06's apart from having a different grille (less stripes) they have a different type of plastic, which looks like it's coloured! Looks nice.

Why not spray it, but metallic black? so you don't lose the meanness and still get rid of the cheap plastic :)

Noooooo! :headhurt: IMO it'll take all the aggression from the front of the car and runs the risk of making look a bit blobby. Sorry, Tim, don't like the idea at all.

Wait and see :thumbs: you'll all be spraying them soon :teeth::p

I'll spray you some rust coloured fluffy dice as well if you want? :p

Noooooo! :headhurt: IMO it'll take all the aggression from the front of the car and runs the risk of making look a bit blobby. Sorry, Tim, don't like the idea at all.

:ban::teeth::offtopic:

:scare: OFF TOPIC JACKO!!!!

You gonna tidy up your ramblings now? :p