Invite to see 370 roadster and Cube if you want?

stanski

Just got letter from Westway Nissan to see the 370z and Cube next Thursday evening 5-8pm - both cars we are interested in but hey no money no time and newborn baby!

If anyone wants to go to this instead then phone Andrew Coomber 0161 628 6200. This is at Westway Oldham btw

enjoy and take some pictures for me

please :byebye:

sound interesting - could call on my way home from work.

Curious to know what the roadster is like close up.

Love the Cube, but girlfriend thinks they look like a 'spastic wagon'!

We will try to pop in over the weekend as the proper launch is on Friday till Sunday according to the letter - just not practical for us to go Thursday evening.

The cube is a love it or hate it car but we love that kind of weird Jap stuff anyway., strategic pricing at £14K but its a Note underneath and they are half that price so best way to buy a cube is wait - get an ex demo or preowned in 12 months time when they will be normal money - simples! ;)

AndWood - the cashcow is selling well. I see them everywhere, its a neat package.

I was'nt keen on them when they first came out but I did have a Pathfinder at the time and thought they were just toy cars but to be honest I think they look good now and as a new parent if we had'nt decided on the Grand Vitara it was an option for us. :thumbs:

If you do pop in take some pictures for us otherwise I will mostly bore everyone with a mini review when we get to see them for ourselves. :blush:

Love the Cube, but girlfriend thinks they look like a 'spastic wagon'!

Having seen it I think you should be guided by your g/f :thumbs:

The cube is a love it or hate it car but we love that kind of weird Jap stuff anyway., strategic pricing at £14K but its a Note underneath and they are half that price so best way to buy a cube is wait - get an ex demo or preowned in 12 months time when they will be normal money - simples! ;)

I was reliably informed that as of last Friday Nissan UK had not sold a single one, which does not surprise me in the slightest - yes you might see one on the road but they are demos or giveaways. Chances are the prices will be slashed ;)

Sorry, but IMO they are absolutely dreadful :surrender: