Gauging interest on 16gb Iphone 3G

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

Im just gauging interest on my 1 week old pay as you go wonder Iphone 3G (not 3GS). (I had a replacement handset sent to me )

I have just had a new upgraded mobile through work so im thinking of selling the Iphone and getting an Ipod touch as it seems a bit pointless having two phones.

Its a 16gb Iphone pay as you go, boxed as new. The good bit is that It will also come with £1000s of pounds of extras loaded onto it, over 200 albums, and over 50 applications.

If anyone is interested or has an Ipod touch + cash offer then let me know.

As stated im just gauging interest at the moment and not made my mind up 100% as yet

:thumbs:

you should get a little dock for your kitchen or bedroom stan and use your nano for a bit of quiet music in there.

already ahead of you I still use it on and off , but typical

me I just wired up some cabling to my stereos and surround sound amp so can plug it in as required around the house - geek that's me! :blush:

Mate dont know if your interested but i have a brand new 1 day old Blackberry 8900 curve to swap ya if you wanted ? ? ?

:lol::lol:

No ta bud, I had the option to upgrade my work mobile to this but I didnt want to be getting work emails in my spare time so I wont for the boggo standard one... plus I dont need two phones which is why im thinking of selling

Cheers anyway though buddy :thumbs:

If it helps, i sold my 17 month old 16GB 3G on ebay for £280 which is higher than I thought I would get so you should get a pretty good price for yours.

After having the original iPhone, I was really disappointed with the 3G and the 3GS wasn't different enough to justify the upgrade so now have an HTC HD2 which I love :)