Front Splitter and Skirts

jamakalbi

Decided to postpone operation light change as just too much hassle (for the moment)

As got my k1 and finichi firenze dont next is dloking at skirts and a front lip

nothing carbon and all colour coded, as want to get carbon fibre wing mirrors and roof carbon fibre vinyl wrapped

Anyone know any good bodyshops in essex???

also think im cool for ideas on skirts but what front lips/splitters are recommended???

thanks for your ideas n help

indeed , my dad has suggested i paint my carbon VS lip... if i want it colour coded id have saved the cash and bought the frp one !

back on topic the VS kit comes in frp but if you did go for carbon theres no need for abody shop you can fit it yourself . also you dont have to worry about paint match .

indeed , my dad has suggested i paint my carbon VS lip... if i want it colour coded id have saved the cash and bought the frp one !

back on topic the VS kit comes in frp but if you did go for carbon theres no need for abody shop you can fit it yourself . also you dont have to worry about paint match .

I often get asked why parts of my car are a different colour :dry: They dont appreciate the fetish :teeth: