New Alloys :D

geoff-r

Just test fitted these to the car, I couldn't lower it all the way as I didn't want to mark the alloys but it gave me a good idea of what they'd look like even if the car was sitting a little high on the jack.

I got pics of the alloys vs the standard ones to show the width difference:

front:

08022010342.jpg

back:

08022010333.jpg

on the car:

08022010324.jpg

08022010331.jpg

08022010328.jpg

08022010335.jpg

08022010334.jpg

Rear clearance is lovely and once the tyres are on should sit very nicely, I'm just impatient and wanted to see the colour against the car. The fronts require a 20mm spacer to clear the caliper but other than that they should give a great stance when mounted properly with tyres!

Please excuse the pics, I know they're not great, that damn flash shoes up my dirty arches, I'll be sure to get a pressure washer on them next time.

Uend up gettinw?hat ddi
Tyres on the way!

What did you end up getting???

Ended up going for Pirelli PZero's as I got a great deal, they're here now. While I was waiting I decided to get one of the alloys repaired as there was a 2cm curb mark on one of the rears and I thought it would be a shame to put them on with that mark there, should be picking that up tonight. Hopefully I can leave my tyres and wheels with the old man tomorrow and he'll get them put on. Just waiting on spacers now which should hopefully be here tomorrow thanks to CS and then I'm getting them on :D