2006 (56) GT 296BHP For Sale

rsj

It's a UK GT steering wheel. The low mileage picture must have been taken when he first had the car as it says the car was owned from new. Good observation by the way :clap:

what about the indicator stalk and KPH?? ;)

By the way 500th post :yahoo:

OK KPH, well spotted that man :thumbs::thumbs:

500 post though :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's a fair cop! Sorry but I seem to have used a photo that I clearly had not taken myself! :doh:

I have now amended the ad to include a photo of the dash I have just taken myself! :thumbs:

...........I've not been well you know.... :blush:

It's a fair cop! Sorry but I seem to have used a photo that I clearly had not taken myself! :doh:

I have now amended the ad to include a photo of the dash I have just taken myself! :thumbs:

...........I've not been well you know.... :blush:

sorry dude i hope your feeling better, just thought it seemed weird and if someone was going to but it might have confused them and put them off :thumbs:

PRICE REDUCTION!!

Now £15,250 ono :scare:

Remember! this car also comes with 18 months of full Nissan warranty, Paintshield to the whole front of the car and a very cared for history!! :thumbs:

Private plate now available separately too!! :shrug:

LOL how much for the registration plate ;-) haha

If you're serious about the plate I may be close to a deal for a p/x on the 350 without the plate; please let me know if you are interested & we may be able to work something out? :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...