JDM/Import front and rear

poverty

:offtopic: Pretty new here as far as posting goes, i normally just browse and take in the info.

However, as the mods have slowly started gathering in my room i thought i'd post to ask where i can get a JDM/import front plate plinth from? I understand this is a pretty bog standard question but search didn't return much :thumbdown: I'd also be interested in swapping my UK rear for a JDM rear if anyone is interested. The car is silverstone :thumbs:

:offtopic: Pretty new here as far as posting goes, i normally just browse and take in the info.

However, as the mods have slowly started gathering in my room i thought i'd post to ask where i can get a JDM/import front plate plinth from? I understand this is a pretty bog standard question but search didn't return much :thumbdown: I'd also be interested in swapping my UK rear for a JDM rear if anyone is interested. The car is silverstone :thumbs:

Best bet is to ask in the wanted section bud :thumbs:

Imagine a good few members have them gathering dust in the shed/garage, me included.......

yeh please mate. How much would postage be on that you reckon?

When are you able to send?

Cheers for that :thumbs:

Probably £5.00 or so, i have to get 2 holes on my front bumper filled before fitting the new plate so should be ready to go next weekend :thumbs:

PM me closer to next weekend and i'll sort it out for you :)

ahh yeh i saw that the other night, was tempted as its in the same colour (i think) as mine.

If he lowered the price a tad i'd probably take it if its in good condition.

However, he has quite a few over priced items in his online 'shop' :scare:

dene, thanks again for that, i'll fire a pm over next week sometime and paypal you the postage :thumbs: