Induction Kit Pipercross

lomoto

I'd of thought a big company like Ebay would of managed to get some anti sniper software built in??

Probably, but they probably just keep changing the software. I think though, that if you get caught using one. That you can be banned etc.... but not 100% sure on that

Cheers Jacko - are you reffering to the kit I've bid for?

Also spotted this on ebay just now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-05-NISSAN-350Z ... dZViewItem

Buy now price of £45 brand new - what's the major difference between this and the one I'm bidding for?

have to be careful with cheapo ones. They can suck water into the engine. You don't want that to happen :scare:

I found one but you need to purchase it. I was tempted to get one, as I've missed out on a few bargains actually :dry:

Val.. I do quite a bit on Ebay as you may gather, I find if there is something I really want it's best to put your Maximum your prepared to pay in as soon as you can(+ probably an extra £5 if you really fancy it! ) then even people sniping wont outbid you at the last minute (providing they've not bid more than you).. This way youir always sure to get the item or if your outbid at least you've put your maximum in that you were prepared to bid :thumbs:

Did you notice a difference to the car when you fitted it - apart from ther induction noise of course?

Might be tempted by one myself. Its more metal to bling at the end of the day.

Ming the Curious

Ming... I think I've kidded myself it's better in the mid range, but it's all nonsense really.. sounds awesome though and I wouldnt take it off for no one now :thumbs: scares animals and children when you boot it GORGEOUS (nearly as addictive as a dump valve on a GTO :teeth: )

Did you notice a difference to the car when you fitted it - apart from ther induction noise of course?

Ming the Curious

Ming... I think I've kidded myself it's better in the mid range, but it's all nonsense really.. sounds awesome though and I wouldnt take it off for no one now :thumbs: scares animals and children when you boot it GORGEOUS (nearly as addictive as a dump valve on a GTO :teeth: )

Dump Valve = Chav :thumbdown:

Ming the Curious

you wouldnt say that when one overtakes you ;)

Ming the Curious

Guess I gotta have one then!!

Said like a non turbo guy!! :p

ALL turbo cars have dump valves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like noisy exhausts then you gotta like noisy dump valves!!

Ming the Old Chav

Ming the Curious

you wouldnt say that when one overtakes you ;)

Fast doesn't mean non chav :p

Also, lots of cars pass me as I never do more than 70 :)

Ming the Curious

Ming the Old Chav

Guess who's got one then??

;):teeth:;):teeth:

As soon as i get it, its traight to the powder coaters for a liberal coating of 'Gun Metal Grey' powder coating then onto Mr Mings car.

After a damn good clean of course.

Anyone know where I can replace the red samco bend with a black one???????????

The bling starts here.

Ming the happy

Ming the Curious

Ming the Old Chav

Guess who's got one then??

;):teeth:;):teeth:

As soon as i get it, its traight to the powder coaters for a liberal coating of 'Gun Metal Grey' powder coating then onto Mr Mings car.

After a damn good clean of course.

Anyone know where I can replace the red samco bend with a black one???????????

The bling starts here.

Ming the happy

Congrats on the auction win :yahoo: re.. red samco bend.. I just sprayed mine satin black :thumbs: Paint seems to stick OK (well for last couple of 000's miles anyway)