Induction Kit Pipercross

lomoto

is it the whole kit up for sale? I know theres some time left but can't see it going up for nearly that much (£175)

Lomoto - Looks the bo**ks!!!! want one now!!

£175 was NEW price I would imagine £80 or less would buy this :thumbs:

Cheers Jacko - are you reffering to the kit I've bid for?

Also spotted this on ebay just now

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-05-NISSAN-350Z ... dZViewItem

Buy now price of £45 brand new - what's the major difference between this and the one I'm bidding for?

Yes mate, I was referring to the one you've bid for......

Guess the main difference between the second one and the one that you've bid for is that the Pipercross is a proven reputable company, where the second one looks just like a cheap copy by a company called Toyosports. God knows what the performance, style etc would be like, could be fine, could be cr*p......

ok mate cheers. Gonna stick with the Pipercross. Not risking any unfamilliar brand on my baby! Bargain or not. Gonna stick with my bid on the Pipercross. Thanks again for checking out. Think it's worth me upping my maximum just so I don't get pipped at the end?

ok mate cheers. Gonna stick with the Pipercross. Not risking any unfamilliar brand on my baby! Bargain or not. Gonna stick with my bid on the Pipercross. Thanks again for checking out. Think it's worth me upping my maximum just so I don't get pipped at the end?

No probs, I guess you have to decide what the maximum is that you want to pay considering its second hand with 5000 miles on, in relation to what Tim said the new prices were..... then you could always set your maximum. If no one else bids then you'll still get at this price.

You will find that a lot of people on eBay wait until the last few mins I guess not to give the game away...

yeah mate, don't I know it. I remember when I was trying to bid for an Ipod 30g and kept getting pipped at the end - Bit of a p*oer but perfectly fair!

Cheers

Yeah but don't forget that some people do use Sniper programs. They work by bidding at the last possible time. Against Ebay's usage policy but won't stop them.... :dry:

yeah mate, don't I know it. I remember when I was trying to bid for an Ipod 30g and kept getting pipped at the end - Bit of a p*oer but perfectly fair!

Cheers

Yeah but don't forget that some people do use Sniper programs. They work by bidding at the last possible time. Against Ebay's usage policy but won't stop them.... :dry:

How do you get a sniper program going on ebay???