Supercharged zed still for sale!

rickya

Not supprised - doesn't list who did any of the work, any service history etc.

Doesn't list the power - my god there is a supercharger the power its making it all important.

Does list the mods - who knows what else has been modded - obviously wheels + engine - suspension ? etc

Guest prescience

Fear not. There might be a very good S/C deal coming soon with loads of ancilliaries for less than 20k, a proven history etc :)

Guest prescience

I'm getting close :D

I wrote down the list of extras and stuff I have done to the car, and it runs to 2 pages :scare:

And 38K :scare::scare:

Guest prescience
Fear not. There might be a very good S/C deal coming soon with loads of ancilliaries for less than 20k, a proven history etc :)

Sounds like a heap.

Could be :p

But one that you would only see for a few seconds in the distance ahead; diminishing custard in the rear-view rules :thumbs:

Guest prescience

It sits in the garage every day - a forgotten memory of when I used to drive my cars every day instead of the old cattle truck train., So much better to let someone else enjoy it and drive it as I would want to :(

Sounds like a heap.

Could be :p

But one that you would only see for a few seconds in the distance ahead; diminishing custard in the rear-view rules :thumbs:

Mods are sooo last year. Ask Pyro. :scare:

It sits in the garage every day - a forgotten memory of when I used to drive my cars every day instead of the old cattle truck train., So much better to let someone else enjoy it and drive it as I would want to :(

bloody hell mate :thumbdown: sort your act out and get driving :teeth:

I can hear violins in the background ;) it brings a tear to my eye :)

Hopefully he was having a bad day!!!!

Guest prescience

You need to get that seen to; you can probably swing a week off the dustcarts with a doctor's note for that

You need to get that seen to; you can probably swing a week off the dustcarts with a doctor's note for that

Dorian... I love your acid wit :p

:tumbleweed:

Guest prescience

I say that to my doctor - but apparently its a liver problem :surrender:

What's up Sarnie??? over your head!!!! :p

No, just not funny :teeth:

who said it was meant to be? :p

who said it was meant to be? :p

Wit usually intimates humour ;)