FS: As new Exedy Clutch SOLD!

IanS16

SOLD

Exedy clutch to fit all models of 350z and Fairlady Z. It will replace the stock clutch without any modifications to the unit or the car and from what I have been told feels as close to the stock clutch as they get.

I am selling this as 'as new' as there is no disk scoring but it has been used for one dyno run by subzero but unfortunately couldn't hold the power as well as he wanted (his is a high power twin turbo setup)

My reason for sale is that I am changing the pressure plate and flywheel too, so am going with a full kit.

I am after £80 plus £20 shipping as I could do with a quick sale. (Can be collected too which would be even better)

Thanks for looking :)

Crappy iPhone pics, sorry:

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

cookiemonster was meant to be letting me know this morning but if I haven't heard from him the bhavin85 gets first shout followed by UNABASHED :thumbs:

Please note guys that this is just the clutch plate (which is all that is needed) and not a kit with pressure plate.