4 x Eibach 20mm Wheel Spacers - NOW SOLD!

MattG

Hi all,

I have a complete set of 4 Eibach 20mm wheel spacers for sale due to an impending set of new wheels. These were bought from CS about six months ago and are the ones which just bolt straight on, no messing with replacing the studs or anything like that. :thumbs: They took me about and hour and a half to fit and that included cleaning the rust off my brake discs and painting them black (the brakes, not the spacers! :lol:).

They come complete with all the nuts required to secure them to the hubs. I had no issues at all removing them and so none of the nuts are rounded off.

Will get some pics up later but I think you all know what they look like! ;)

I'm after £130 posted. If interested just drop me a PM.

***NOW SOLD!!***

Cheers,

Matt.

A photograph with your user name and the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

Is there any point in this mods?

Ah, I totally missed that stuff at the top and checked this thread before posting my advert instead:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19660

There is no mention of this in there so it could do with being added in. Although given that stuff at the top of the forum I guess it isn't even needed any more, assuming people read it properly! :doh:

I do have the pictures now and can post them up if you like but it's a bit pointless now! :lol:

A photograph with your user name and the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

Is there any point in this mods?

only seen 1 sale since this was implemented that has actually done it. the other 6 i've seen haven't :shrug:

Maybe anything posted in the For Sale section could be vetted by a mod before its posted live to the site somehow?

Maybe anything posted in the For Sale section could be vetted by a mod before its posted live to the site somehow?

I've seen it done on other forums where all new threads (not individual posts) to the For Sale section don't appear until they have been approved by a mod. It works well assuming the mods don't mind the extra workload.

AS it was me who bought these off Matt,just thought I'd add my bit re this 'FOR SALE' Thread.

1, Eibach 20mm Spacers..I did not need a piccy.

2, 6 Months Old.............Speaks for itself.

3 ,Bought from CS..........(All say good lads) and I did nip to their Web Site after buying,to check exactly how much I had saved. :yahoo:

I think in some 'FOR SALE' threads piccys are NOT required.

I'm happy and Matt is happy.

Just my opinion boys and girls.

Chris.