Awesome trackday at Bedford Autodrome today *PICS*

rawbhp

Easytrack. I think it was extra slick becasue they are used to running Palmer Sport days there, so it's set up to handle lots of people who aren't used to the environment.

I forgot to mention that the garages were open too, so it was first come first served. Very unusual but most welcome!

aha!

That was a stroke of luck, that silver 350z track car is owned by an elusive man called jim bridge (who ive been trying to get hold of), who should be racing in the nippon with me again this year, though he needs to remove some of the old sponsors from that :)

Fairly stock left hooker with some huge AP brakes and a lot less weight, nismo suspension and arb's.

Glad you had a good day, thats where it all started for me ;)

oh, and it doesnt need to be wet to induce oversteer, more controllable in the dry, tho the tyres arnt so keen

Theres some 350Z footage on the videos I took at my first time at Bedford and a report on one of the saabs site

http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/UKS/viewtopic. ... 74#p478574

If you check out my username markinireland on the tube there is good footage of a heavily modded red 350Z on a couple of my Bruntingthorpe videos from a couple of years ago....on screen from about 8 mins

until 30 secs into this one....he ran very wide.

One of my workmates owns a 350Z and it was his first trackday at that event, he was in my car at the time..hope they are of some interest.

Cheers,

Mark