removing trim

V88 REG

The whole lot is push clips. You have to start with the long thin trim piece that runs over the lower rubber strip by the door. After that the piece higher up the B pillar comes off....the piece that goes round the seatbelt bracket point and goes into the first section of the boot. Repeat the other side. The small gloveboxes are removed by opening them then pulling them out...GENTLY, the doors can snap off easily! Once these are out, the section that covers the rear speakers will come off, again with just push clips iirc. Once that is off you can take the panel off that the gloveboxes are on but remember not to pull it too far from the metal work as the 12v output connection needs to be undone before you can fully remove it.

This is all from my memory of a few years ago when I first took all mine out and as I have changed a few bits since then it may not be 100% but it is how I remember it to be :lol:

As Andy says, start at the bits by the seat and work backwards. You cant do it in the wrong order as they all overlap, so if you find a panel you cant remove, find the one that overlaps it and take that off ;) Go easy and use a trim removal tool, its all dead easy to do when you get going :thumbs:

As Andy says, start at the bits by the seat and work backwards. You cant do it in the wrong order as they all overlap, so if you find a panel you cant remove, find the one that overlaps it and take that off ;) Go easy and use a trim removal tool, its all dead easy to do when you get going :thumbs:

"trim removal tool"...

Is this different to a screwdriver ?

Maybe something for me to buy...

:blink:

S.