Stag doo....... but where?

larsdowg

We did in last 2 years:

Newcastle

Nottingham

Dublin (v expensive drinks)

Newquay

Leeds

Why Nottingham ??? I live in Derby and go to Notts quite often but didnt think it was renowned for Stag doos.. Hooters is ok but its not a patch on Leeds or Newcastle..

You have to go abroad as its the best excuse for a lads holiday, it won't happen when your married :evil:

Notts was for a central location really, but it was pretty good we went quad biking, go-karting, paint balling and then to a comedy club in the centre........one odd thing I do remember is they had a dildo machine in the middle of the place where you could buy them from.....think they saw a lot of stag and hen parties in there!!! That aside!! It was a pretty sweet weekend of drinking and eating curry.

When I was snowboarding a few years ago in Andora a stag party came into a bar and a guy had 5 dildos taped to each of his fingers on both hands of various sizes and he had to drink ALL his drinks through a straw as he couldnt pick anything up.............REALLY REALLY FUNNY!! :teeth:

Even if it heart saying this: Milan for stag doo :thumbdown:

Went one year with work and ended up in just a normal bar in the town centre where beer was 12 euro a glass!!

Needless to say we didnt drink in the town centre again, saw a nice Carbon Fibre Zonda though :D

i never understand these giant weekends away, :wacko: i had my stag doo about 2 18 months ago,

went shooting, go karting, off to a really good curry house and then down the local for a lock in till 6 am. had a great time, wasn't looking for clubs and bars, and had to try and keep it fairly affordable, alot of my mates don't have a lot of cash, and i wanted as many of them as possible to come.

i'm best man for my brother, and i've still got to sit down and organise his. he's getting married in august. so less than 6 months to plan something.

i think we're going down to london. think a comedy club will be involved, but not sure on daytime entertainment yet of food in the evening.

Notts was for a central location really, but it was pretty good we went quad biking, go-karting, paint balling and then to a comedy club in the centre........one odd thing I do remember is they had a dildo machine in the middle of the place where you could buy them from.....think they saw a lot of stag and hen parties in there!!! That aside!! It was a pretty sweet weekend of drinking and eating curry.

When I was snowboarding a few years ago in Andora a stag party came into a bar and a guy had 5 dildos taped to each of his fingers on both hands of various sizes and he had to drink ALL his drinks through a straw as he couldnt pick anything up.............REALLY REALLY FUNNY!! :teeth:

Ahh, you would have gone to Jongleurs comedy club next to the river at a guess ? That is a really good night to be fair, ive been there quite a few times....

Im a keen Boarder, been to the alps the last five seasons... no trip this year as just had a baby but got my heart set on Whistler next year

:thumbs:

i think we're going down to london. think a comedy club will be involved, but not sure on daytime entertainment yet of food in the evening.

Rich, pull your finger out son. That sounds like the dullest stag I've ever heard of....... :surrender:

possibly go paintballing, some spicy food, comedy club, bars and dance clubs,

thats what he wanted,

have to remember i'm the black sheep of my family, the rest of my folks are all church going folks. so strip clubs are off the list. :shrug:

Rich, pull your finger out son. That sounds like the dullest stag I've ever heard of....... :surrender:

+1 im afraid Richie me old pal, I can go for a lock in at the local every night of the week :doh:

We have always managed to get groups of 20+ to go abroad.... its the only acceptable excuse for a lads hol :#1::evil:

We've just organised my brother's stag do in Amsterdam for April this year ... Should be a Great laugh!

Let me know how it goes, I'm off over there for one in July. Tips on top venues / activities would be much appreciated!

Red light district is all you will need :lol:

We've just organised my brother's stag do in Amsterdam for April this year ... Should be a Great laugh!

Let me know how it goes, I'm off over there for one in July. Tips on top venues / activities would be much appreciated!

Allegedly that's where our (presumably seedy!) hotel is :blush:

Allegedly that's where our (presumably seedy!) hotel is :blush:

When you go into one of the Cafe's, don't ask for New York Diesel :scare::blackeye::plane: