looking for a Z :D young but dream car!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I worked out the other day I'm paying nearly £400 p/m on average to keep my Zed on the road. I'm over 30 so insurance is about £600 a year and I have no finance on the car. Working at Kwik Fit must pay damn well!

If you don't mind me asking, what is that covering? Mainly petrol?

Good on you, man. I have 4 years no claims, got 12 months with Admiral for £1040. :thumbs:

Seriously. What the hell is going on with all the twenty year olds that can afford Zeds?!

I don't think I had it hard at that age but could never in a million afford a Zed. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you and you will be the toast of your mates. Just doesn't add up. :headhurt:

Shudder to think what the insurance would be too!

Gratz tho matey and welcome to the community :clap:

Touchy subject...

I've been in full-time work since I left school.

Mummy always did her best to make me 'save half, spend half', which worked.

"Follow the flock, step in @*!#." So, I won't go out every Fri/Sat (like most worker bees do), after a hard week's work to p*ss it up the wall.

Now I have a little something to show for it. Although I may never be a millionaire, I'll be sure to carry on trying to make the most out of life. Even if that means having to bust a bollock and sacrifice a little social time out.

Hey, bud. Mind if I ask, 'are you getting this on finance'? :bang::bang:

finance all depends on how much i spend, 10k ish i could do out straight, anything more, i would have to finance the remainder.

i have been looking at alot of different cars / models and routes to go down. the range rover i was looking at was going to be financed over 3 years! or a golf

i must say ive been looking around at other peoples zeds on here and there are some stunning examples!

That's fair, mate. I was actually quoting the usual nosey b**tards who question me on how I got my car! I thought maybe you'd get the same thing?

I don't want to tell you what to do, or anything. But get a 350z. :thumbs::lol: