XBOX 360

Sarnie

Yes got one. Had it since March. PGR3 is good buy can get a bit repetative aftera while. Working through call of duty at the mo. Not on xbox live but soon will be.

Used to have a ps2. Came 50th in the world on Colin McC 2004

Yes got one. Had it since March. PGR3 is good buy can get a bit repetative aftera while. Working through call of duty at the mo. Not on xbox live but soon will be.

Have you played Ghost Recon? Is it any good?

Have you played Ghost Recon? Is it any good?

on PC it's supposed to be quite good. Mind you I completed the first one out and was awesome! on PC though, mouse and keyboard is a must for FPSs B)

must...return...to...laptop...

I NEED to finish an assignment today as Debbie is off tomorrow and wants some "quality time"...

Still got FEAR, Prey, Oblivion (started it once, took my life away for a whole weekend, being careful now... :( :( :( ) NFSU 2 and NFSU:MW installed and to be completed... good job not many great games have come out in the past 6 months or so.... I NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME PLAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:rant::angry::angry:

Ghost recon is amazing on the 360, works perfectly on the controller. Takes some getting used too, but is a really great game.

Online is where its at, dont really play solo much.

Just bought it on eBay for £16 :teeth:

I also have the whole of next week off work :teeth:

I love my 360... PGR3 is excellent, but yes repetative after a while. Call of Duty 2 is the best game on the 360 by far, although PREY is a very close second.

I'm often online playing away, so add me to your friends list if you fancy a race / fight!

My gamertag is also JimmyJam75

:)

I love my 360... PGR3 is excellent, but yes repetative after a while. Call of Duty 2 is the best game on the 360 by far, although PREY is a very close second.

I'm often online playing away, so add me to your friends list if you fancy a race / fight!

My gamertag is also JimmyJam75

:)

Will do mate! I'm off all week so I will be clocking up the hours! :teeth:

I do feel slightly let down by PGR3! I was expecting a bit more of GT4 type of game but its a bit more like an arcade game. :thumbdown:

I've got platinum on every race so far. About two thirds of the way through.

Ghost recon is excellent online, very addictive.

Yes is call of duty 2 i'm on at the mo, Find it a bit formulaic

Also got Perfect Dark Zero. Amazing

I thought single player PDZ was a real let down, but online seems to be the favourite battle ground for most still (when you can get a connection!).

By my reckoning, you still can't beat a Halo 2 deathmatch.. I'd be up for arranging a match if anyone's interested?

Can XBOX 360s play old xbox games?

Can you use old xbox games on xbox 360 xbox live?

i.e. I have an old xbox (chipped) - I have Halo & halo 2 (originals). If I bought an xbox 360 and conected it to xbox live could I play those on xblive?

Is there a free version of XBlive with the 360?

PS - for the love of my bank balance, im hoping the answer is no. :headhurt:

Can XBOX 360s play old xbox games?

Can you use old xbox games on xbox 360 xbox live?

i.e. I have an old xbox (chipped) - I have Halo & halo 2 (originals). If I bought an xbox 360 and conected it to xbox live could I play those on xblive?

Is there a free version of XBlive with the 360?

PS - for the love of my bank balance, im hoping the answer is no. :headhurt:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tryed PGR3 and I thought it was so bland. thought it was a chore and effort to play the game. But im a GT man myself.

Got NHL2k6, Dead or Alive 4, TCGR and Kamieo or soemthing. If anyone wants a game online let us know. Alothough literally in the 4months I have had it I have played it 4-5 times, im fussy when it comes to games. Really waiting now for Test Drive Unlimited, looks quite good!

Of course I have one of these fantastic time accelerating devises. :teeth:

If anyone else is on, just let me know your gamer tag.

Im on as RattBoyy and have the following games:

Need for speed most wanted

Condemned

Fight night round 3

Battlefield 2

GRAW

Oblivion

See you around maybe.....