Nerburgring Insurance

Hamster

Man forget about it and focus on your ability and the limits of your car and you will be fine. i have alway bricked it and touch wood so far.

Familiarise your with the track. youtube videos, GT4 games are a good start.

get your zed in good shape mechanically and shod with good tyres and good brakes. You don't have to break the bank here. OEM pads/disc with good life will be fine butyour runs will be interupted for allowing them to cool. you should have a look on my BBK post for advice on brakes upgrade stages :p

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=25910

Plan well and get your hotel booked and even liase with other who are going the same time :thumbs: I will go at least for times this summer and seriouisly contemplating a season ticket :snack:

Thanks for the info guys... i've not had much look finding anyone to provide insurance.

Its not me im worried about really - I aint going to try and set a new lap record, i just want to go for the experience. My only concern is someone else wiping me out or some silly spin!

I'm no lewis hamilton so wont be trying to drive like him. :thumbs:

Cheers!