Whoops.... nobody on here I hope!!

lomoto

nasty

so come on then who has put a bid on mr 350z-uk. No reserve, it's one cheap car for a rebuild or spares

Hmmmmm interesting...must be one of the mods on here ..if you look when 350z-uk joined up on Ebay 30/12/05 about the day this forum started??

Not nice! :scare: Don't think there is one panel that didn't get crushed. Alloys look good though.

Reminds me of that episode of Father Ted where they beat out that dent, and keep going. Still make me laugh.

Loved those Father Ted shows , crying shame he died :surrender:

Not nice! :scare: Don't think there is one panel that didn't get crushed. Alloys look good though.

Reminds me of that episode of Father Ted where they beat out that dent, and keep going. Still make me laugh.

Totally off topic, but I found the Father Ted box set going cheap in Smiths a while ago and I'm always watching it - great series :)

And back on topic, that roadster :headhurt:

Totally off topic, but I found the Father Ted box set going cheap in Smiths a while ago and I'm always watching it - great series :)

And back on topic, that roadster :headhurt:

never bother too much about on topics, nice to see where they end though :thumbs:

by the way how much were the dvd's of Father Ted ..like the sound of those :)

I found the DVD box set of all the series for 19.99 in Smiths in the sale. Their website says 49.99 now, but Im sure a mate of mine picked one up in a store not in a sale at 29.99, so moght be worth trying.

Is he *actually* selling it?

From the description it looks as though they are just using ebay as a cheap shop window to break the car for spares themselves rather than auction the wreck as a whole. Especially with a newly registered UID with zero feedback.

Or was that completely obvious and I have missed the point of the above?

I found the DVD box set of all the series for 19.99 in Smiths in the sale. Their website says 49.99 now, but Im sure a mate of mine picked one up in a store not in a sale at 29.99, so moght be worth trying.

W H Smiths tomorrow for me :thumbs: cheers

Is he *actually* selling it?

From the description it looks as though they are just using ebay as a cheap shop window to break the car for spares themselves rather than auction the wreck as a whole. Especially with a newly registered UID with zero feedback.

Or was that completely obvious and I have missed the point of the above?

doesnt say DONT bid etc, Ithink they will want to sell parts off it rather than as a whole...if there new to Ebay they will have a shock when 350z-UK comes to collect with winning bid of a Tenner :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...