FS: Forza 3 & Fifa 10 XBOX360

Sarnie

I bought both of these two weeks ago and have only played Forza once. The Fifa 10 is unplayed/unopened, still have the security seal on it. Naturally both are are pristine condition including the box and manuals etc. Would make great xmas presents. Both can be posted next day delivery if needed. I paid £80 for these from HMV, PM an offer if your interested :thumbs:

I bought both of these two weeks ago and have only played Forza once. The Fifa 10 is unplayed/unopened, still have the security seal on it. Naturally both are are pristine condition including the box and manuals etc. Would make great xmas presents. Both can be posted next day delivery if needed. I paid £80 for these from HMV, PM an offer if your interested :thumbs:

Just sold both of these for £30+ ech on eBay in the run up to Xmas, i know you get stung with 10% fees but they'll sell :thumbs:

Just sold both of these for £30+ ech on eBay in the run up to Xmas, i know you get stung with 10% fees but they'll sell :thumbs:

I'm gonna stick them on Ebay later today but would let them go to members here for £20 each :)

Give Fifa a go Liam, its by a long shot the best football game ever made (apart from ISS98 on the N64!).

I'm sure your right but I've realised after I bought it (as I usually do!!) that football games played on your own against the computer are not my thing. I knew that before I bought it :bangin:

Give Fifa a go Liam, its by a long shot the best football game ever made (apart from ISS98 on the N64!).

I'm sure your right but I've realised after I bought it (as I usually do!!) that football games played on your own against the computer are not my thing. I knew that before I bought it :bangin:

Why arent you online? I've not even played single player yet - no joke. I just do ranked online matches, and it always puts you against someone of equal skill level, resulting in epic 4-3 thrillers etc. There's no actual point to that game mode - you dont progress anywhere... but the fun had from these games is enough to keep me playing.