Steering / Alignment /Geometry

Swiftwizard

Ive had my 350 for a week now. Had my geometry reset to factory settings with CS / Mitesh in Leicester. Great guy by the way - really helpful and made time to meet up and sort it even though he had a hectic schedule - so thanks Mitesh!

Result: steering dead on centre now (was off to the right) . CAr feels good and stable at normal speeds but on motorway high speeds it still feels like theres not enough road feedback coming through the steering wheel and not enough precision in the steering. (Tyres are all good by way.) Anyone else notice this?

I know the roads are cold at the moment which doesnt help but my Integra Type R in this weather delivers tight precise steering with tons of feedback in the steering. :drive1

0304_1mg.jpg

I appreciate all the arguments for not mixing tyres and agree with most of them. The OP, however, is complaining of a dead feel to the steering and I fail to see how mixing tyres can contribute to this. I'm of the opinion that it is more than likely a case of getting accustomed to a rwd car after having a fwd.

Hi, no comment on the subject of your post.

You'll notice after time on the forum that a lot of people are advised to pm ZMANALEX or R35LEE.

Alex has probably forgotten more about Zeds than some of us know.(well,me for one)

I only suggest, trust Alex,he knows his stuff/zeds.

ATB

Chris