Cooling panel GB YOUR HELP NEEDED< READY TO SEND

Carbon Coops

I can now offer these Carbon fibre cooling panel, as with all my carbon goodies i can get these in a range of colours and either 1x1 or 2x2 weave.

I will be keeping this GB open till i have 10 names or the end of Jan, Whichever sooner.

I have one of these on my own car to test fit it and it fits great :yahoo:

I am offering these for £70 + £4 p+p BUT IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER FREE P+P :thumbs:

Once the deadline has been met i will take payment and order the panels, these are made to order so looking at a 2-3 week wait max on these :thumbs:

Here is the cooloing panel fitted to mine :teeth:

350zblueenginecovercoolingpanel.jpg

350zblueenginecoverandcoolingpanal.jpg

350zblueenginecoverandcoolingpanel3.jpg

Thnaks coops

1) Woody - 2X2 ORANGE & BLACK

2) P19DRO - 2X2 ORANGE & BLACK

3) CRAGUS - 1x1 Normal Carbon

4) COOPS - 2X2 Blue/Black

Not wishing to be rude about your product but the cut out for the bonnet latch looks a bit rough. Looks a bit like it was cut by hand with a stanley knife. Same with the little cut out notch for the bonnet arm clip thingy. It could just be the photo's or it could even just be me, not sure :wacko: . Other than that they look great and a really good price too :thumbs:

It is a combination of the photo and the weave making the cut look untidy. i will drag my 350 out of the garage and take some close ups for you :thumbs:

No offence taken i would prefer people to point out their concerns so i can prove my products, as with anything i sell if in the unlikely event you arnt 100% delighted with your purchase i will give a re-fund :thumbs:

Thanks coops

It is a combination of the photo and the weave making the cut look untidy. i will drag my 350 out of the garage and take some close ups for you :thumbs:

No offence taken i would prefer people to point out their concerns so i can prove my products, as with anything i sell if in the unlikely event you arnt 100% delighted with your purchase i will give a re-fund :thumbs:

Thanks coops

Cool, looking forward to seeing the pics :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Will have some pics up but waiting for the weather to brighten up before i get the Z out the garage :thumbs:

I have looked closely and can assure the cets are clean and smooth, what you can see in the pics is simply where the weave has been cut and the clear laqure i have spoken to my supplier and they are seeing if they can lay the carbon a different way to prevent this :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still waiting on mine as well mate. Don't think he's been on the site for a while. I think he may works in the army or simalir so maybe been sent on tour. I'm sure it will get sorted when he can

Paul

• 2 weeks later...