Posting Styles

Liam's Z

I love the welcoming nature of this site. :thumbs:

EDITED :angry:

I'd just like some contribution before a post like this is made that's all :angry:

You cannot say we've been unwelcoming since :angry: For pete to agree???

20 other threads you could of made comment on, but no :angry:

EDITED: By Moderator

EDITED :angry:

I'd just like some contribution before a post like this is made that's all :angry:

Now now....... :headhurt:

EDITED AND REMOVED :angry:

Thanks for those few kind words mate. :thumbs:

Do the moderators of this site feel that this kind of personal abuse is acceptable? My opinion of Liam may not be that high but I am able to use the basic skills that we learn at school to at least be mature about these things. I don't want to invade Pete's For Sale post as he's been really good humoured about the whole thing but when it gets to this sort of **** then I don't see why I should give a flying ****.

Liam, take a chill pill. I believe that's the term that you use these days. :teeth:

My opening sentence summed you up David... I find that you only come on the site to provoke people!!!

Now please go away, slag me off in the protected bits on your other forum :thumbdown:

Apologies to everyone on this site for allowing myself to his level...

:lol: Btw, chill pill :lol:

My opening sentence summed you up David... I find that you only come on the site to provoke people!!!

Now please go away, slag me off in the protected bits on your other forum :thumbdown:

Apologies to everyone on this site for allowing myself to his level...

:lol: Btw, chill pill :lol:

Well! Excellent news. I have no need to "slag you off" on another forum as I am allowed to tell you to go and **** on this one.

The majority of my posts on this forum have been very light hearted and sometimes I have tried to help with peoples problems/questions. Who are you to be giving lectures when you post as you do. Pete advertised his car and you jumped straight in with both feet. He may feel welcome now but if you were a new member and read the first two posts what would you think.

Anyway, enough time wasted on you. How old are you anyway? 12? :D

Feet first hey David!!! Don't think so :dry: Try reading my second post on this thread... :blush: Apologies for what you class as abuse, yet although I'm blunt with it, your more manipulative and sly!!! Please fell free to take this to pm to avoid embarrassing you any further mate

Feet first hey David!!! Don't think so :dry: Try reading my second post on this thread... Please fell free to take this to pm to avoid embarrassing you any further mate :blush:

Liam, If you think this should go to pm's feel free. I have no need to feel in the slightest bit embarrassed as it wasn't me that first sank to personal abuse.