Posting Styles

Liam's Z

Guys,

I've had to split this to stop Pete's post about selling his car become a long trail. I've responded briefly to the initial query about low number of posts on that thread.

Now I'm going to give you both the benefit of the doubt and I've moved this to an off topic discussion about "posting styles". Obviously you both seem to have issues with how each other posts so therefore this is your opportunity to discuss in an ADULT MANNER ;) (obviously being new to this moderating lark, may mean that someone wiser will come along and change it, but we shall see)

I'll have to tidy up this thread as well (or someone else if I can't get time yet). If you two continue to abuse then further action will have to be taken. I'm hoping that it will not come to this. For anyone else reading this, then please be advised that individual posts have been edited to keep things clean, but this isn't a dictatory state, therefore I've left the majority of the thread as it may assist in the long run.

But one major point Liam. Whatever you believed the intentions of David's post was, you can't resort to abuse as you wrote. It adds no value to either the post, or to people's perceived view of yourself. Knowing you personally, then I'm going to assume you had a bad day, or have read into something further.... :)

David, although you rightfully said that personal abuse is not acceptable, then to join in yourself, probably isn't the right way to progress. Otherwise you are liable to be perceived to be as bad.

But please do not use this forum as a method for stoking up an argument..... :blush:

I'm hoping that you are both cooling down now, and lets put it down to Monday morning crappy moods? :D

(oh and btw, if either of you want to discuss the way that I have handled this, then please contact me by PM)

Ner ner ner ner :p

"Step away from the keyboard Sarnie" :)

I've spoke to both parties and they have discussed and resolved all by PM, therefore all is well in the house of Zed.

Therefore I'm locking this now to stop it getting dragged out.....

Let's leave it there :thumbs: