Holiday decision: help needed

Removed

not lower than ~ 15 celsius really, researched that too. Although a beach holiday has it's appeals actually :) Only problem is the awkward dates that don't fit with stupid packages! I'd have chosen kefalonia if I found a proper flight or flight/ferry to be able to stay there my 10 days!

Norway wouldn't be for the warm weather, more for th nature, scenery adventure experience! B)

not lower than ~ 15 celsius really, researched that too. Although a beach holiday has it's appeals actually :) Only problem is the awkward dates that don't fit with stupid packages! I'd have chosen kefalonia if I found a proper flight or flight/ferry to be able to stay there my 10 days!

Norway wouldn't be for the warm weather, more for th nature, scenery adventure experience! B)

:thumbs: Ok Val , its just that when we Brits take a holiday we go for the warmth :teeth: Besides I still think you'd get that "adventure experience" with 10 days in Benidorm :teeth:

not with the GF around :lol: but yeah I see what you mean with the warm weather holiday, although this year we can't complain too much really, over 4 weeks of scorching heat, if not more?? B)

yes Benidorm not the place to take the GF :teeth: coals to Newcastle springs to mind , if you get my drift?

Personally I'd have to recommend an all inclusive 2 weeks in Barbados. I was there on my honeymoon in May and have never been so chilled and relaxed. The 2nd week was spent touring / exploring the island. Virgin Atlantic do some good deals but expect to pay lots.

Check out my space for my Barbados review and more photos!

http://jamesneildawson.spaces.msn.com/

Jim

What is your budget? You will be surprised how far you can travel.

I went to Florida in Sept, flight, car, hotel for £450 each (3 of us)

Thailand flight is £500 and everything else is so bloody cheap.

All inclusive in Antiga with virgin holidays can be £600 each.

Vegas in May for 2 weeks the flight was only £350

Thoughts?