Topspeed resonated decats and antifoulers

sketch

right, ive collected quite a few parts for my car and at the moment fitting my spoiler and getting my wheels refurbed takes priority...

ive got a pair of decat pipes that should fit all 350z's import and uk, they have built in silencers and also the little tube things (i cant remember the proper name for them but they stop the lamba sensor light coming on), they are in very good condition, i was going to wait and buy a japspeed y pipe then refit these but the body shop want more money that i was expecting to paint my spoiler so these can go for now...

Looking for £100 delivered via parcelforce 48 hour, and yes i take paypal

These are Topspeed reasonated decats and come with anti foulers for the check light.

Had these on my Zed before - very high quality - would be surprised if you could buy them new and include anti foulers for less than 200GBP.

Yeah, would be handy if a mod could tidy the thread up,

i propaply shouldnt have compared the with japspeed, and like mensioned above they are made by Topspeed and come with anti foulers

they are very good quality, yeah you could just buy cheap crap and fit it but i know most of you guys prefur quality parts, im not here to rip people off, its a fair and good price, cheers

the resonators can only reduce the raspy noise by 90%. Got my japspeed silent decat fitted few days back, and still have a little bit of raspy sounds at 3500ish rpm.

+1, i have hfc's and out of gear with no load on the engine if i rev the car there is a very slight rasp, but when driving, its completely different and no rasp.

yeah, there a really good bit of kit, get rid of almost all of the rasp, kinda gives a smoother supercar kind of sound, if i can sell them before christmas and free up some funds ill let them go, if not ill definatly be fitting them

• 2 weeks later...