Wings, Spoiler, R.sensors, Bonnet, Rays, ings+1

Carbon Coops

Making some changes to the Z over the winter so i have some items for sale!

Front Wings £100ea or £190 The pair ono Recently resprayed in azure to get rid of some stone chips :thumbs:

*Ings+1 front bumper, it is a replica but a pretty good fit!, very recently been sprayed and not covered many miles since! £250offers

OEM Backbox this is in good condition and remover at 28k my car is a uk gt 2005

£30 ono

Testing the water with these ! 18" Rays, Small amount of bubbling on 1 or 2, tiny scratch on 1 will sort at small extra cost, Nearly new Falken 452 on the rear, 4-5mm Bridgestones on the front. What are they worth ? £450?????

Standard UK GT Side Skirts Mint condition £60 ono

Complete Bose upgrade package, CD player has skipped a few times when cold but 9/10 works fine, bose front speakers, rear speakers amp and sub.

£100 ono

Azure blue standard lip spoiler great condition removing from my 05 uk GT

£40 ono

Photo0246-1.jpg

Azure bue OEM bonnet good condition but has a few minor stone chips but no dents or scratches

£120 ono

Photo0241.jpg

Standard Engine cove perfect condition (No Badge)

£15 ono

Photo0273.jpg

Azure Rear bumper in good condition, unmarked but has parking sensor holes (also for sale)

£75 ono

Photo0244-1.jpg

Photo0243-1.jpg

Photo0243-1.jpg

Genuine parking sensors currently painted azure (Full easy to follow instructions, Great bit of kit)

£100 ono

Standard Unmarked Seatbelts £60 the pair ono

Unmarked Ally covers for steering wheel controls £20 ono

more to come!

Any more info pls pm, no idea what prices i should put so please let me know if i am well off :thumbs:

coops

If i wanted to put the Bose upgrade into my Uk 2004 350 is it a simple plug and play affair... i.e. is the loom there for the sub and amp, are the speakers a straight swop?

Then i want to plug my JVC head unit into it... for which i guess ill need a 350 Bose iso connection converter... already got the single DIN converter.

If i wanted to put the Bose upgrade into my Uk 2004 350 is it a simple plug and play affair... i.e. is the loom there for the sub and amp, are the speakers a straight swop?

Then i want to plug my JVC head unit into it... for which i guess ill need a 350 Bose iso connection converter... already got the single DIN converter.

No point putting Bose in then trying to shoehorn a new HU in there. Just get a new HU, speakers and amp all seperately. Bose doesnt play too nice with other makes, you're better off just doing a full stand alone install.

No idea how much you'd need to swap for the Bose or if the loom is there. The bits are all over the car, so I doubt the loom is there tbh :thumbdown:

I beleive the steering wheel is now gone, eh Coops ;)

Good man!

Have you got a price in mind for delivery? I'm in the East Midlands. (I can PM address if you need).

Failing that I have a company which can pick it up for me, I can send down some material to wrap it with if you wouldn't mind wrapping it.