Connect ipod

Burnsidea

Cheers for that I know you guys must have loads of threads regarding ipod and Bose and when I look at the threads I just get more confused.

I called my Local Car audio place and the want £160 quid to put the cable in(which is fine if thats whats got to be done)

what they have said is that some of the Bose will have the Changer socket in and some don't.

How Would I know this. My bose is on a 54 plate and Model is Bose CR330.

Really appreciate any help guys.

I agree with Ikona. Change the head unit.

Really wow back to the old drawing board then...

I did have this in the Subaru Sti http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/92 ... ceiver.jpg

I know Alpine has 3 newer models of this but should I go Single or Double Din?

I have the phone kit in my Zed will I still be able to use it?

Sorry if noob questions just need to get my head round it all. Doing my pissin head in :D

Im in the same boat......

Its such a shame the bose didnt have an aux in facility. Im happy with the sound from it but i'd love to be able to connect my iPhone.

I have decided to do without on the grounds that i like the look of OEM headunits over aftermarket and i like the phone kit and steering controls..... (Yes i know you can rewire the controls).

TBH its got a six disk changer......... It only takes two mins to burn a disk.

:)

when i bought my Z there was already a wire running to the dashboard cubby and also another wire running into the cubby with drinks holders in-between the seats - both of them work fine for connecting iphone, Good job really seen as neither the CD player or the radio work!

It may not give the best sound quality or look the best, but for ease and simplicity I just use a tape converter to connect to my mp3 player. You can get them for about £5-10 and they just connect into your tape deck and into the headphone socket of your mp3. I then just leave my player in the cubby hole above the headunit, so all you see is a short section of cable running between the two.