pic request .seibon font lips

yokomo

woooh multi post !

cheers , might/probably will give them a pm.

do they keep stock at the surrey branch as that would be kinda of doable for a visit (waits for sarah/gaz to post )

Not done a stock check for ages!!! But yes, last time I was there they did have lips in stock in Surrey!

Preferred your car with that front, Mark. :ninja:

Yokomo, Mark's advice re getting test fit is good - I know a few people who have struggled with the fit of the genuine Veilside and Seibon seem to have a reputation for a poor fit. If you can afford it, I'd go with a Mines one. :thumbs:

Preferred your car with that front, Mark. :ninja:

Yokomo, Mark's advice re getting test fit is good - I know a few people who have struggled with the fit of the genuine Veilside and Seibon seem to have a reputation for a poor fit. If you can afford it, I'd go with a Mines one. :thumbs:

How very dare you!!! ;) Funny enough so do I!! But I didnt think it fitted with the sides and rear of the Chargspeed kit... Am think of going for a change upfront next year though :ninja:

We do the replica Veilside's for £295 plus delivery :)

Last I checked there was 1 left at the distributor but that was a week or so ago and can't get through tonight...

Best Regards,

Gaz

Mark, avert your eyes quickly! :lol:

gunuine mines is way out although i do liek the looks so an envy one is also a tempter.

sounds like getting alip without testing is a bad idea so il pop over to envy some time next week if i can .

There could be a genuine mine's lip up for sale soon ;)

gunuine mines is way out although i do liek the looks so an envy one is also a tempter.

sounds like getting alip without testing is a bad idea so il pop over to envy some time next week if i can .

There could be a genuine mine's lip up for sale soon ;)

dibs !