HOT MARQUES KNOCKHILL NOV 29TH

Vik54

Here's a handful of pics from yesterday....................haven't really got any decent ones - must've been a record - three zeds on the same day at Knockers :teeth::drive1

Its made me realise I need to take some exercise :lol: My neck & shoulders are bloody agony :blink:

Thanks again to my 'mentor' ;)

The guy was driving like a **** Stew, he had plenty fore warning as he was locking up at Duffus, Clarks and Radio so it was only a matter of time. Most of us saw it coming. Trying to impress his young lady passenger. Glad that they were both okay tho.

Mechanical failure then ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing to do with the driver not realising his brakes were fading!

The guy was driving like a **** Stew, he had plenty fore warning as he was locking up at Duffus, Clarks and Radio so it was only a matter of time. Most of us saw it coming. Trying to impress his young lady passenger. Glad that they were both okay tho.

Mechanical failure then ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing to do with the driver not realising his brakes were fading!

One of them......

I've just posted up on Pistonheads - maybe not wise - but you'll see what I've put - its not confrontational - more a 'thankyou' :teeth::blink:

For the rest of you that weren't there - you nearly managed to get shot of me on my first track day :lol:

Having read all of the posts on this, it sounds like the driver of the Mustang was asking for trouble; I hate to see that happen to anyone's car but I'm glad to see he didn't hit anyone else.

I've approached that hairpin before and was about to turn in when a numptie has slid past me on the inside with four wheels locked up, not a pleasant experience. That particular idiot was lucky enough not to hit me and not to end up on is roof but it ended his day.