Advice on sale please!!

Anna

I have just put an offer down on a house, and unfortunately this means the 350Z has to go. :byebye:

I have put it up on pistonheads, but would really appreciate some honest advice on selling her.

Have I got the price ok? Have I put enough in the description, where else shall I advertise?

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1371446.htm

Please be nice.

looks OK, price looks about right to me.

You haven't mentioned service history other than the last one? I would put the tax, MOT mileage details first in the ad, its what I would be most interested in...

also the picture with the bloke fiddling (cleaning?) the wing mirror is a bit off putting, particularly as you have another better picture of the car from virtually the same angle.

I didn't feel the comparison to the import was particularly useful, the features you listed yes, but the comparison to JDM no...

All in my opinion of course!

Good luck with the sale!

Azure is by far the best colour :teeth:

looks OK, price looks about right to me.

You haven't mentioned service history other than the last one? I would put the tax, MOT mileage details first in the ad, its what I would be most interested in...

also the picture with the bloke fiddling (cleaning?) the wing mirror is a bit off putting, particularly as you have another better picture of the car from virtually the same angle.

I didn't feel the comparison to the import was particularly useful, the features you listed yes, but the comparison to JDM no...

All in my opinion of course!

Good luck with the sale!

Azure is by far the best colour :teeth:

:D Thanks for the advice! I shall change these bits! I think you are right!

I was unsure about the price, it was up for slightly more, but I lowered it to encourage the sale?

Yikes everyone is selling their Zed (ahem :blush: )

Good luck with the sale - get the ad in here also - if not already done so? :D

Thanks! I did put it up on here but it was taken down.. rules are rules.... I don't have enough posts :(

:D Thanks for the advice! I shall change these bits! I think you are right!

I was unsure about the price, it was up for slightly more, but I lowered it to encourage the sale?

No problem!

Its a tough time of year to sell unfortunately, but it looks like a nice car... :thumbs:

Yikes everyone is selling their Zed (ahem :blush: )

Good luck with the sale - get the ad in here also - if not already done so? :D

Thanks! I did put it up on here but it was taken down.. rules are rules.... I don't have enough posts :(

thats easily fixed just post up some rubbish (like I do!) and you will be fine!

Mention PKAT in the title and before you know it! :lol:

keep it to facts and figures only rather than opinion and i agree there is no need to put anything about imports, it just sounds very defensive

also, you say the car is standard but then say about exhaust etc... if i was looking i would discount the car from the start because of that

i agree with Lucy - just list the positives about your car including the exhaust (but then you can't say its a standard car). Leave out the import comparisons as its not strictly correct anyway. Leave out the description of the exhaust as it sounds a bit boy racerish. I also would only draw attention to positives and not negatives. The bit about tiny nick and door card leave out - they are gonna view the car and can spot that for themselves - its not an ebay auction so no need to mention unless asked. :thumbs:

keep it to facts and figures only rather than opinion and i agree there is no need to put anything about imports, it just sounds very defensive

also, you say the car is standard but then say about exhaust etc... if i was looking i would discount the car from the start because of that

I have altered this now.

I hardly class a subtle exhaust and upgraded air filter as a modification though, but I have changed it anyway.

i agree with Lucy - just list the positives about your car including the exhaust (but then you can't say its a standard car). Leave out the import comparisons as its not strictly correct anyway. Leave out the description of the exhaust as it sounds a bit boy racerish. I also would only draw attention to positives and not negatives. The bit about tiny nick and door card leave out - they are gonna view the car and can spot that for themselves - its not an ebay auction so no need to mention unless asked. :thumbs:

I have altered the exhaust bit and looking at re- wording the negatives, I was trying to be as honest as possible?

Thanks you the advice though guys!! Keep it coming! :D

i know what you mean about being honest but sometimes the tidgy little negatives put people off viewing and if they view then spot a tiny flaw you've got their attention already. Best of luck - i'm sure it will go in that colour! :thumbs:

looks better but still no mention of service history? Is that becuase you only have history of the last service?

No not a all, I forgot what service has been done etc, thats all at home! I will edit that once I'm home from work! :thumbs:

looks better but still no mention of service history? Is that becuase you only have history of the last service?

No not a all, I forgot what service has been done etc, thats all at home! I will edit that once I'm home from work! :thumbs:

Cool, Just one of the first things I look for is all... :thumbs:

Cool, Just one of the first things I look for is all... :thumbs:

yes definately! :D All advise is appreciated, something that I totally forgot about! :wacko: