Garda on 'strike' in Ireland...

andlid

:lol:

Awsome.

I'd be wanting to do the same but knowing my luck id still get caught :thumbdown:

:lol: same here, and with 8 points on my license I wasn't to keen on driving down in the bus lane this morning as the gf told me to do... told her to take over the steering and give it a shot, with 0 points on her license I thought it was only fair :teeth:

Oh and it states they wont be 'issuing' any points today, they might just keep it in their notebook for tomorrow and issue it on the computer then... waited 1 month for a ticket to be issued before!

A.

Awsome.

I'd be wanting to do the same but knowing my luck id still get caught :thumbdown:

:lol: same here, and with 8 points on my license I wasn't to keen on driving down in the bus lane this morning as the gf told me to do... told her to take over the steering and give it a shot, with 0 points on her license I thought it was only fair :teeth:

Oh and it states they wont be 'issuing' any points today, they might just keep it in their notebook for tomorrow and issue it on the computer then... waited 1 month for a ticket to be issued before!

A.

Yeh I bet, cheeky buggers! :blackeye: