Top Speed

Ian W

Was down the pub last night discussing the Zed with some mates and was asked what

the top speed of the 350 Z would be if unrestricted. Does anybody out there know ?

If it makes a difference mine is an 08 plate 309 / 313 BHP model (BHP seems to

depend on which article you read).

Mine is a 309 roadster and i can hit 155mph on 5th gear nice and quickly...just before the rev limiter and then its got the 6th as well which is a long gear...i would say 170mph should be realistic on a very very long straight...but its down to aerodynamics as well so in the coupe should be a bit more.

speed according to the road angel.. :thumbs:

I guess it should go stright to 155mph without to much problem or wait?

Alexz

I may or may not have strayed to 150mph with ease on the A1 whilst following the bedding in process. I've got a '55' plate coupe, no mods.

Got to watch out for those pigs on the A1 & M1.

All you need is an Xbox360, Forza 3 and select test track. Gets 172 before you start losing speed on the corner. Apparently one of the most realistic games in terms of handling and car specifications so that ties in well with the 170/180 stories. :lol:

Ill test it sometime... B)

Mine is a 309 roadster and i can hit 155mph on 5th gear nice and quickly...just before the rev limiter and then its got the 6th as well which is a long gear...i would say 170mph should be realistic on a very very long straight...but its down to aerodynamics as well so in the coupe should be a bit more.

Thanks for that. Is nice to get a reply from my home city.

I dont think I will be trying to match your figure any time soon and I assume

you were on an air field etc.

C'mon u Tigers.

C'mon u Tigers.

Grrekman is one of our regular TrackDay hooligans :drive1 , so you can be sure it was down the Hangar straight or somewhere similar

C'mon u Tigers.

Grrekman is one of our regular TrackDay hooligans :drive1 , so you can be sure it was down the Hangar straight or somewhere similar

Always on the german autobahn! ;)

I remember once about half 4 in the morning june time i was doing 155mph flat out till i run out of motorway...experience!!! :p:lol: