Clicky rear CV Joints another solution !!!!!!

Carbon Coops

Hi all, my car is now suffering withg this and i have managed to come to an agreement with a supplier i use to get all my everyday car parts from. I am having both my rear CV joints refurbed, Basically i just take off the Cv joints send them off then 3-5 days later i get them back all refurbed with a new boot and new clips. They also come with a 12 month warrenty and you can ensure the issue does not come back my using all the grease supplied :D

I can get these done for £190 thats for both sides or £100 each side and will cover postage back to you (you only have to pay for postage to me)

If they do mine and they arnt too much of a ball or if a few all get theres done at once i may be able to get them done a tad cheaper.

They basically replace all the internals, strip and clean the outer part and repaint :teeth:

Any intrest drop me a pm

I will put up instructions on how to remove for ease and you can just call me if you get stuck, if you aint too far i dont mind dropping in and giving you a hand, it will cost you in coffee tho :p

Cheers coops

But was there not a slight modification done to the later cv joints like the ones ZMANALEX supplies that was the cause of the problem in the first place? :) Mine started clicking with only 8k on the clock. :surrender:

Yet again you are spot on mate. :thumbs:

I have sent a pm to Carbon Coops highlighting that the clicky axle issue is nothing to do with the CV joint internals.